Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Memes update



I have been on Facebook, Cyworld, internet websites, in the hope of finding a potential image that could progress into an internet meme. I have found funny faces, poses, extremely cute puppies, but nothing that was unique. I need something to cause a reaction, to get attention, to propagate though the internet medium and something that is eye catching.My investigation of the target audience shows that people react on unique stupidity, on exposure of celebrities out of the norm, on cartoon images with a hidden joke, pretty much anything out of the norm and has some sort of exposure. It must also be in line with recent and current trends, or maybe a repetition of past trends, etc. May sound easy, but not the case.

But the search was not a total failure. In vain search I was able to locate an image out of a friends Cyworld account. Who would have thought that cats punch? They meow, they crawl, they scratch, but punch?

And I guess this proves that the extraterrestrial exists… very close to us



Randomness.Darwin’s theory shows that evolution of man came from apes.
My theory is different. “
Bizarre, and very random, something like this is what I would consider a hope of a cause of reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment